Already have a Username/Password for Continuing Medical Education?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Named authors consent to publication and meet the requirements of authorship as set out by the journal.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements in Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript is in Microsoft Word or RTF document format. The text
is single-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font, and contains no unnecessary formatting.
- Figures are high resolution/quality (not compressed) and in an acceptable format (preferably TIFF or PNG). These must be submitted as 'supplementary files' (not in the manuscript).
- For figures or tables that have been published elsewhere, the author has obtained written consent to republication from the copyright holder.
- The URLs to access references online are provided where available.
- An abstract has been included where applicable.
The Continuing Medical Education journal (CME) reserves copyright of the material published.
Material submitted for publication in CME is accepted provided it has not been published elsewhere.
CME does not hold itself responsible for statements made by the authors.
CME is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this journal website. The names, personal particulars and email addresses entered in this website will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties without the user’s permission or due process. Users consent to receive communication from CME for the stated purposes of the journal. Queries with regard to privacy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.